Rod & John continue to examine Wisper Gwena’s defence of William Branham. In this episode, Pastor Gwena’s defense of William Branham is challenged on the basis that:
- All of William Branham’s prophecies are “after the fact” and even some of those he gets wrong.
- William Branham made no valid “before the fact” prophecies on any of his publicly recorded sermons.
- A challenge to all message followers
- Seek The Truth article on Roosevelt
- Seek The Truth article on Roosevelt vs. Hitler
- Believe The Sign article on Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Pastor Wisper Gwena’s sermon – Divine Commentary on the Message
- Pastor Wisper Gwena’s sermon – Defending the Prophet
Pastor Gwena is from Waltham Abbey (North London), UK where he is the pastor of Spoken Word Ministry church. Joining Rod is John Collins, author of the Seek The Truth website and grandson of Willard Collins, the former pastor of Branham Tabernacle in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
Music – Doctor my eyes from the album, Jackson Browne, by Jackson Browne – available on iTunes