Jeff Jenkins, pastor of Believers Christian Fellowship (BCF) in Lima, Ohio for almost 35 years, discusses the 1963 Arizona Cloud with host, Rod Bergen in part 3 of their interview.
Some of the questions they discuss include:
- Have those the criticize our cloud research actually looked at it?
- What does numerology have to do the cloud? Is numerology rooted in paganism?
- Did the cloud move towards Sunset Mountain?
- Were some of William Branham’s visions fabricated?
- What is Jesus Christ doing in the world today?
- The Parable of the Prodigal Son – Are message believers akin to the elder brother?
- “It’s not the power of your faith but the object of your faith that saves you.”
- What is biblical modesty?
- Was William Branham under a Nazarite vow?
- Was William Branham’s teaching on alcohol biblical?
Articles referred to on the podcast (click on the links):
- Video – What caused the Cloud?
- The Cause of the Cloud
- The Timing of Cloud Events
- “The Road to Sunset” by Rebekah Branham Smith (Only Believe Magazine)
- Why was the cloud not seen before sunset?
- Wikipedia article on noctilucent clouds
- Google search – Rainbows caused by moonlight
Music – Uncloudy Day by The Staple Singers, from the album – Top 50 Classics – The Very Best of the Staple Singers Early Years – available on iTunes