Careyann (Muller) Zivich was raised in the message and has seen more than her share of the bizarre things that the message has to offer. In this episode, Careyann discusses her time in the message and some of the strange things she experienced. To be fair, not all people in the message experience the things that Careyann did but the strange sub-cults are definitely there to be found.
Some of the issues she discusses include:
- The failure of message ministers to stand against abortion;
- Growing up as a girl in the message;
- The treatment of women in the message;
- Examples of William Branham’s hypocrisy;
- Steven Shelley and Ezekiel’s Wheel;
- Donald Parnell and the Third Testament Millennium sub-cult;
- The Returned Ministry sub-cult.
Careyann’s website – Message Mysteries Unraveled
Song – Confused by Dean Martin, from The Capital Recordings, Vol 5 (1954) – see album