Rod & John continue to examine Wisper Gwena’s defence of William Branham. Specifically, they examine a number of significant problems with William Branham such as the lack of newspaper articles which William Branham said appeared across the US and Canada; his lies about travelling around the world seven times; his visit to Pigalle; the problems with Congressman Upshaw; William Branham’s first commission which he stopped talking about after he changed his story; and the failed healing of Donny Morton. Detailed links are below.
- Seek The Truth article on the 1933 baptism
- Believe The Sign article on 1933 Ohio River experience
- Youtube video – Was there a Voice on the Ohio River in 1933
- Did William Branham travel around the world seven times?
- William Branham visits Pigalle
- Seek the Truth article on Congressman Upshaw
- Believe The Sign article on Congressman Upshaw
- YouTube video: Was William Branham Honest? (Part 1) – His Life Story
- Seek The Truth article on the Branham Tabernacle
- Believe The Sign article – Was William Branham honest?
- Voice of God Recordings Accidentally Publishes Branham’s Missing “First Ministry” Advertisement
- William Branham’s tract on the “Heavenly Vision“
- Seek The Truth article on The Tragedy of Donny Morton
- Believe The Sign article on Donny Morton
- Pastor Wisper Gwena’s sermon – Divine Commentary on the Message
- Pastor Wisper Gwena’s sermon – Defending the Prophet
Pastor Gwena is from Waltham Abbey (North London), UK where he is the pastor of Spoken Word Ministry church. Joining Rod is John Collins, author of the Seek The Truth website and grandson of Willard Collins, the former pastor of Branham Tabernacle in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
Music – Jesus is the Answer by Andraé Crouch from The Definitive Greatest Hits (2005) – available from iTunes