Join Rod and Bryan as they interview Joe and Anna Barone, the authors of the Searching For Vindication website.
In Part 1 of this 2 part interview, Joe and Anna Barone discuss:
- Their reaction to:
- Their motivation for publishing the Searching For Vindication website
- The reliability of historical archives relating to the Jeffersonville area
- The depth of research behind the Searching For Vindication website
- An example of Christian love – Matthew 18:12-14 & Luke 15:3-7
- Leaving the ninety-nine to go after the one lost sheep
- The reaction to the Humble Pie article
- Christian responsibility for those who have gone astray
- The Barone’s approach to researching the conclusions of Believe The Sign with respect to the municipal bridge vision
- How many people actually died in the construction of the municipal bridge?
- Feedback and criticism of their research and their response to the criticism
Referenced website – SearchingForVindication.com
Music – The Ninety and Nine by Andrew Peterson from Carried Along (1995) – View More by This Artist