In this episode, Rod concludes his interview with Abdu Murray, North American Director of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.
For most of his life, Abdu was a proud Muslim who studied the Qur’an and Islam. After a nine-year investigation into the historical, philosophical, and scientific underpinnings of the major world religions and views, Abdu discovered that the historic Christian faith can answer the questions of the mind and the longings of the heart.
In this episode, Rod and Abdu discuss the doctrine of the Trinity including:
- whether analogies are useful in understanding the Trinity:
- baptism in the name of Jesus Christ;
- whether a person is required to believe the doctrine of the Trinity to be considered a Christian; and
- what it means to be a true follower of Jesus Christ.
- C. S. Lewis’ analogy of the Trinity
- Abdu Murray’s video testimony
- Website of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM)
- Abdu’s speaking schedule (scroll down the webpage)
- Books by Abdu Murray on Amazon
Music – Praise the Father, Praise the Son by Chris Tomin (2008) – available from Amazon